In general, rescheduling a game should be avoided unless it is absolutely unavoidable. Wherever possible, please try to play games at the scheduled time.
There are a few instances where a reschedule is unavoidable. In those cases, the HOME team coach is responsible for the administration of the following. When you are the Home team coach, please follow this procedure:
- Step 1: Check the Independence Park Weekly Schedule above for available times
- Step 2: Work with opposing team to find preferred reschedule time
- Step 3: Complete and submit the Hartford Sideliners Soccer Home Game Change Request
- Step 4: You will be contacted by email within 48 hours. If you are not contacted within 48 hours, or if for some reason you cannot wait 48 hours, please contact Tony Smidl at 262-224-5393
- Step 5: Once you receive email approval, communicate to the opposing team that the change is official
You may Review Game Change Requests.
Hartford United Coaches:
There may be additional steps required, such as, communicating with WYSA/WSL.