Welcome Hartford Sideliners Soccer Club Parents,
Thank you for volunteering your time, the Hartford Sideliners Soccer Club cannot be successful without parent participation. Hartford Sideliners Soccer Club is a not for profit organization that relies on volunteers, to meet its commitment to providing a superior experience for the area's youth. Our Volunteer Coordinator Becky Weed will find all your current volunteer opportunities available for the fall and spring seasons.
We understand that life happens, and cancelations may be needed. If the cancellation happens within 24 hours of your assigned time slot. Please notify the volunteer coordinator, (Becky Weed), by text message at (262)623-2154 with your name and reason for canceling. This will allow us time to try to find someone else to fill your spot.
It would be appreciated if you could check to see if another parent on your child's team could take your spot first before canceling. When there are open slots available throughout the season, the club will send out Publicity emails asking for help to fill them. Emails will also be sent when NEW volunteer opportunities are added to the site.
ALL families are required to volunteer their time. You will choose a volunteer task in fall and a volunteer task in spring.
New for this season - Volunteer tasks will be assigned by teams for the 2018/2019 season. Each team will be assigned tasks on certain dates that the parents from that team will need to coordinate and take turns performing. These tasks will be scheduled around your teams' game schedule. This new policy will allow for the club to fill all volunteer tasks that are needed and ensure every family has an opportunity to volunteer. Again, the club thanks you for your participation. Please take a moment to find us on Facebook and follow us to stay updated on there as well.
We currently have the following volunteer opportunities available:
· Concessions- Helping sell food and beverages at our concession stand.
· Weekly Field Painting -Touch up painting on fields each week of the Fall season. This may be an 8 Week event.
· Nets - Putting nets up on all fields scheduled to play each Saturday morning and taking them down each Saturday afternoon for all 8 weeks of the Fall season.
· Boys Varsity Game Organizers - Organizing the halftime scrimmages during the Boys Varsity home games. Setting up goals, splitting kids into 2 teams, handing out pinnies and starting & stopping the scrimmage. Picking 2-4 players before varsity game to be sideline ball retrievers. This event covers all 7 home games. Plus, you get FREE admission to the games.
· Season Field Prep – Fields will be measured and all lines need to be painted before games begin for the season. The more volunteers we have, the faster the fields will be done.
· Fundraiser Volunteer – Helping hand out the fundraiser orders at our concession stand.